Blog Framework Problem Solved

Yesterday I reported that I was having some weird issues with my blog framework updates. I didn't think it had anything to do with CSLA.NET, but I had to make sure (I hate leaving problems like this stay dormant for long). So today I dug into the problem a little more, and I figured out that a stored proc was filtering a query based on a publication date being less than getutcdate(), and for some reason it didn't always return the item I just added. I just added a 2-second delay in my test, and all was well again.

* Posted at 03.11.2007 12:34:44 PM CST | Link *

Blog History