First Pass With the New Drum Set Layout
After playing with it, I noticed a couple of things:
- The highest tom needs to be raised. I kept hitting the top of the tom. I may raise the other two drums a bit as overall it feels a bit too low right now.
- My left hand kept brushing against the high-hat. I think I may have moved it closer when I re-arranged the set, so I'll try pushing it farther away.
- Having that low floor tom so far back is kind of weird, but I think I just need to get used to it.
- The china boy needs to be re-positioned. Something didn't feel quite right with it.
Overall, though, I think this is the right configuration - just needs some tweaking.
* Posted at 11.09.2005 12:14:21 PM CST | Link *