Making Great Progress on the Blog

For the last two months, I've been trying to get my blog engine updated so I can easily manage comments. To do this, I changed the underlying framework to use CSLA.NET. Initially, this caused some pain as I got used to how things should work, but now I'm getting fairly close to getting things up and running again. All of my tests pass, the UI is running and things seem to be working very well. The next job is to get my personal site and the .NET languages site updated. Then I gotta make the "big switch" on the server, but once that's done I'll finally be able to managed all of my blogs again and stop comment spam from permeating my site. Boo-yeah!

* Posted at 04.05.2007 08:40:06 PM CST | Link *

Blog History