Getting My Butt Kicked By Code

I've been wanting to release my updated dynamic proxies API for a couple of weeks now, but there's one feature that I wanted to ship with it and I've been perpetually painting myself in a corner with it. For the last two weeks, I thought I'd make progress, but my clever code wasn't clever enough (or too clever for its own good, depending on your view). The end result is I finally realized that I was making the code way, way too complicated and I wasn't going for the easier approach, even though that meant I wouldn't be able to handle some weird flow issues. However, I'm really the only client of this separate assembly that my dynamic proxy framework relies on, so I can deal with it for now.

In other news, I'm absolutely loving "Splinter Cell: Double Agent" and I got a new cell phone this weekend (a LG something-or-other that's really, really thin). So life is pretty good :)

* Posted at 11.19.2006 02:08:39 PM CST | Link *

Blog History